Bishop Thomas J Lobsinger, OMI; Memorial Bursary Program
What you need to know before you apply for this bursary:
This process starts with the applicant writing to the State Bursary Chairman for the application package. You will find the information to do this in the Terms of Reference PDF file, see below.
However, before you write to request the application package, you must satisfy the following conditions:
- Only the applicant for the bursary may apply for the application package.
- The applicant must be a practicing Catholic, active in his/her parish.
- The applicant must be a resident of British Columbia.
- The applicant must be registered (or about to register) at a post-secondary institution in British Columbia.
- The applicant must be under 25 years of age as of June 30, 2022.
- The applicant is not eligible if he/she has received this bursary in a previous year. In other words, you may only receive this bursary once.
If you, the applicant, comply with all the conditions listed above, you may write to the State Bursary Chairman, requesting an application package. The deadline to send in the completed application package to the Bursary Chairman is June 30, 2022. Therefore, it is recommended that you start this process as soon as possible since it can take some time for you to complete and gather all the information required.
Please be sure to include your phone number and email address when you write to request the application package.