Having a website and online presence strategy allows a Council to showcase its entity online. A website is important as it helps to establish credibility as a Council of the Knights of Columbus organisation. Websites usually provide a map and direction to prospective member candidates, and the community.
A Council website is a window for the community to review and research the good of the community activities that are carried out by your Council. Most importantly, through your Council website one can understand the Charity, Faith, Family, Community and Life programs carried out. A council website assists members of the community with participating in the online Charity Appeal.
Deadline: April 30th, 2021
Councils must submit Application via email to:
State Program Director – Calvin Mitchell – email@example.com
State Webmaster – Richard Aloysius – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Look and feel – has images, lay out, etc.
• Ease of navigation – working page and post links – ability to access on smartphone.
• Maintained regularly – content is current and up to date.
• Interactive ability – Ability to contact Knights through website.
• Value and mission – who we are statement.
• List of council exec officers
• Link to State Council website – Links to other Knights websites.