Welcome to the Knights of Columbus in British Columbia and Yukon, Canada.
On this site, you can learn more about the Knights of Columbus, and if you’re not already a member, we hope you might be inspired to contact a local council and explore with them “the Experience of a Lifetime!”.
For members, we hope that you will find this a convenient “meeting” place to both share and find information pertinent to your circle, council, district or assembly, and the many wonderful programs and events being undertaken by your fellow Knights.
The above logos from left to right: Knights of Columbus, Squires of Columbus, Knights Insurance Agency, Squirettes of Mary, Knights Patriotic Division
May we interest you in …
- Admission (1st) Degree, St. Luke’s Parish, Maple Ridge – 15 April 2019
- Knighthood Degree (3rd), District 1, St. Joseph the Worker Parish, Victoria , BC – 6 Apr 2019
- Patriotic Degree (4th) Exemplification, Kelowna, BC – 6th April, 2019
- Formation (2nd)Degree, District 1, St Joseph the Worker Parish, Victoria, BC – 06 Apr 2019
- Admission Degree(1st) at St Mary’s Parish, Chilliwack, BC – April 2, 2019
- Knighthood Degree (3rd), District 28, All Saints Parish, Coquitlam, BC – 31 March 2019
|The Catholic Bible Seminar Series … March 22nd, 2019…|
|In support to the Archdiocesan Anti-Human Trafficking Committee program…|
Buying Sex is a Crime